By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 Installation problem.

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hello, Iam from Greece I bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace a few days ago. It's running on Android 2.2.When i bought it i was able to install skype, but for a reson i delete it and now i want it again.

So, iam going on adroid market downloading it and it's crashing during installation and starts to reboot. I cant find any runing skype file in applications/management applications to close if that was the case... I wonder if there was an update or a fix that could help me.

Thanks,
Odysseas

Message 1 of 9 (19,023 Views)
8 Replies
Novel Adventurer

I just made this: 

1. press the Menu key
2. select Settings
3. scroll to and select Privacy
4. scroll to and select Factory Data Reset
5. select Reset Phone
6. select Erase Everything

Finally It works...

Message 2 of 9 (18,928 Views)
Novel Tourist

Message 3 of 9 (17,895 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Hi
Message 4 of 9 (17,509 Views)
Novel Adventurer
hi for all
Message 5 of 9 (17,508 Views)
Casual Adventurer

did that solve the issue? just got to install everything again?

Message 6 of 9 (17,100 Views)
Novel Adventurer
O dosto
Message 7 of 9 (11,860 Views)
Novel Adventurer
thanks for this advice...it works
Message 8 of 9 (4,247 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I followed Kane advice... I reset my mobile device and  was able to re-installed skype again...I guess you need to refresh the whole system of your mobile to be able to use skype again... just make sure to make back-up to your files before resetting your data...hope this helps...this idea might work on other problems too...RESET YOUR PHONE...just in case skype doesn't work

Message 9 of 9 (4,243 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 6 in conversation