By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

No audio on the motorola xoom

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist
S I've installed skype for video calling on my XOOM, now I can make video as well as audio calls but I cannot hear the person that I am calling. The person that I have called can hear me but I can faintly hear them. There are no settings that I can adjust with in skype because the controls for android are VERY limited. All other volumes are full on my DROID.
Are others having this issue, is there a solution? I should mention that I have reinstalled twice already.

Any help please

Message 1 of 3 (692 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Tourist

I'm having the same problem with my Mototrola Xoom - Faint audio on phone calls and video calls - Any fix yet??

Message 2 of 3 (540 Views)
Novel Tourist

Same on Droid Razr Maxx (Verizon) - brand new phone, brand new Skype for Android install. It's 2 months later after original post here, any answers? Volume too low to hear, they can hear me fine. Help please? I'm also a paying customer of Skype services. I hope there's an answer.

Message 3 of 3 (436 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation