By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Motorola Droid RAZR Video Call?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Droid RAZR's video calls do not work. Can Skype admins notify the tech team?

29 Replies
Novel Adventurer

Motorola Droid Razr by Verizon with Android 2.3.5 cannot make video calls with Skype. This device has not supported yet. Can you update Skype with newly released devices?

Message 2 of 30 (13,457 Views)
Novel Tourist

If you hear anything, let us know.  I just found out this morning that Skype does not support the Droid Razr

Message 3 of 30 (13,373 Views)
Casual Tourist

I'm have the same problem..I'm able to hear and see the other person when video call but the other person is not able to see me but she can hear me. Can anything be done please???? Skype Tech Support can you guys please fix this problem???     

Message 4 of 30 (13,305 Views)
Novel Tourist

Androidforums.com has a verified work around until Skype certifies. 

Message 5 of 30 (13,242 Views)
Novel Tourist

I just called Verizon. The tech I spoke to stated she nor her cowarker has gotten one call regarding this issue, so they say. Very disappointing. I could also hear and see my parents but they could only hear me. I hope this does get fixed soon.

Message 6 of 30 (12,915 Views)
Novel Tourist
Possible to give the full URL of the web page that talk about the workaround? Thanks
Message 7 of 30 (12,674 Views)
Novel Tourist
Same issue here.
Message 8 of 30 (12,310 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I got my razr yesterday and skype vedio call is main reason for me to buy this phone. but unfortunately it doesn't work on this phone... I m very much upset due to this. How come motorola razr still does not skype certified.....pls pls help us though solving the issue.....

Message 9 of 30 (12,154 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

i dont get why you are all having problems, i have the Droid RAZR and the skype video calls works great every time i have used it

Message 10 of 30 (12,146 Views)
Discussion Stats