By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

International calling

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

When you are entering phone number for a person on your contacts list do you have to include the country code?  If I use the drop down first it puts a country code in.  For example if the I am calling the Philippines and their number is 631234567891234 which includes the country code with in the number (63).  When I enter the number into the contact do I have to include the country code (63) when I enter the number?

Message 1 of 3 (2,916 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by SCMissionary
‎28-08-2015 11:00
If you choose correct country from the drop down menu then you don't need to enter country code again

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3 (2,940 Views)
2 Replies
Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by SCMissionary
‎28-08-2015 11:00
If you choose correct country from the drop down menu then you don't need to enter country code again

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 3 (2,941 Views)
Highlighted
Casual Adventurer
Thank Andre. I have tried both and sometimes either way works. Thanks again.
Message 3 of 3 (2,897 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 2 in conversation