By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How to delete history from Skype chat , i am using Skype from android 4.0 Samsung tablet.

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
Can some body please tell me how to remove chat history from Skype in tablet?
Message 1 of 6 (24,015 Views)
5 Replies
Community Ambassador

Just tap on the contextual menu and select "Remove from History." Checkmark the items you want to delete and tap "delete" to delete the selected.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
I.T. Professional in Virtualisation Solutions 
(VCA-DCV - VMware Certified Associate - Data Center Virtualisation)

I'm donating my time here because
I believe Skype can change the world, one call at a time!

If I've answered your question, please give me a Kudo
and/or mark my solutions as your accepted one! (Thanks a million!)

Message 2 of 6 (24,004 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Hi, I tried that option but it remove contacts selected but not text or chat. I logged into my Skype id from laptop and removed history but still I can the chat history in my Samsung galaxy tablet.
Message 3 of 6 (23,982 Views)
Casual Tourist

rdydeepu13 wrote:
Hi, I tried that option but it remove contacts selected but not text or chat. I logged into my Skype id from laptop and removed history but still I can the chat history in my Samsung galaxy tablet.

On the recent contact list, highlight the contact and an option opens to delete recent contact. Tap again and the conversation deletes.  I haven't found out how to do all at once but it's better than nothing!

Message 4 of 6 (21,468 Views)
Novel Adventurer
How to delete the message or history in my skype using the android mobile or galaxyS4
Message 5 of 6 (18,246 Views)
Novel Tourist

That did not work at all

Message 6 of 6 (17,709 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 5 in conversation