By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I receive pictures?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I know on the computer version of keep, you can send and get files such as photos, music, etc. A friend sent me a picture file and it showed the title, but I don't know how to download it. Is there any way to do so? Please tell me there's a way because I want to be able to send some pictures too. Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (7,881 Views)
5 Replies
Staff
If you are using Skype for Android then currently file transfer is not a supported feature: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10654/What-features-does-Skype-for-Android-support

Receiving files on a PC is explained here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA3111/How-do-I-receive-files-using-Skype

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 6 (7,159 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hi,

Very sorry to post this message here, where it doesn't belong, but I have been on my computer for over an hour and have yet to find a way to ask a new question. I am going round and round in circles. I read the short welcome note, I view the boards to select my topic, but nowhere, never, ever, is there a "New Message" icon. I have searched for my question, I have done everything humanly possible, but cannot post a new message. I have just had to hit the "reply" button, and put my message where it shouldn't be out of desperation!!

angiesadler.

Message 3 of 6 (7,106 Views)
Casual Tourist
this link is dead
Message 4 of 6 (5,037 Views)
Novel Tourist

picture download problems

Message 5 of 6 (3,402 Views)
Novel Tourist
I m not getting pictures on my iphone...!!! Tell something how to get pics
Message 6 of 6 (2,299 Views)
Discussion Stats