By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I log off Skype on my Samsung Galaxy?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Ok so this sounds like a really stupid question and am sure the answer is more than likely very simple but I can not work out how to log off skype on my Samsung Galaxy or even log in another user. Someone please help? Worst case... how do I delete the Skype application from my Samsung Galaxy?

Message 1 of 6 (48,543 Views)
5 Replies
Casual Adventurer

In the Menu->More->Sign out -> then you may exit Skype or Sign In as a different user.  

(Previously Sign Out option was in My Info -> Menu -> Sign Out)

Check up some Youtube videos too - search for "Skype Android" (example from user appjudgment at 3:33 or the Skype demo from user pocketnowvideo ).  

Novel Tourist
Hi the solution is to go to settings- application manager-find Skype and click on it and then click on- force stop , and then Skype will temporarily be off
Message 3 of 6 (40,175 Views)
Novel Adventurer

This is rediculous, since the freaking MS bought skype, skype serves like a **bleep**! I predict that after three years, there is no skype in the world anymore.

Message 4 of 6 (39,189 Views)
Novel Tourist

open the logged in skype screen & make a click in, down, left side touch button of the handset.{in handset bottom line, three buttons are there, 1. middle button 2. Right side button(ie. back) 3. left side button.(use the left side button)} 5 line display will come. In that log off option is there. Click logoff option.

Message 5 of 6 (28,497 Views)
Casual Tourist

jodes_80 wrote:

Ok so this sounds like a really stupid question and am sure the answer is more than likely very simple but I can not work out how to log off skype on my Samsung Galaxy or even log in another user. Someone please help? Worst case... how do I delete the Skype application from my Samsung Galaxy?

Hi I went crazy too - intil I hit the space to the left of the black button at the bottom in the middle of the phone. A menu came up which had 'Sign out' on it (Along with Add people, Add Number Mark as all read Settings) - Yipppeeee

Message 6 of 6 (28,291 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 6 in conversation