By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Group Video Calling On Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

I found out how to video call on my galaxy tab 2 10.1 tablet but I am unable to GROUP video chat is this option not yet available or something? or if someone knows what I am doing wrong can you please help me please and thank you

Message 1 of 7 (11,304 Views)
6 Replies
Novel Tourist
How did u get ur tab to make video call plzzzz share with me cos my tab 2 10.1 doesnt .thanks in advance
Message 2 of 7 (11,205 Views)
Community Manager
paperc07: Skype for Android does not support group video calling yet.

gspremson: Did you enable video calling as explained here? http://community.skype.com/t5/Android/Frequently-asked-Android-questions-Answers/td-p/211358

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 3 of 7 (11,192 Views)
Novel Tourist
Good
Message 4 of 7 (10,769 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Can you explain how you did it please? I can't get my video working. I can get sound but no picture.
fletchnojob
Message 5 of 7 (7,559 Views)
Novel Tourist
how do you video call on skype on the samsung galaxy tab 2? would you please message me back because i have recently bought one and dont no how to, thanks alot
Message 6 of 7 (5,142 Views)
Novel Tourist

You cannot use group call becaause you don't have skype premium so it is not available with camera.

Message 7 of 7 (3,472 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 7 in conversation