By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Ainol Novo 7 Basic - MIPS Platform - Development Support Request

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
Another one with this device. waiting eagerly for skype for Novo7/MIPS processor
Message 11 of 70 (2,751 Views)
Novel Tourist

Another with a MIPS android tablet plattaform that needs skype for it. I think that Skype developers have to do something for us.

Message 12 of 70 (2,746 Views)
Novel Tourist

Another one here waiting

Message 13 of 70 (2,716 Views)
Casual Tourist

I think it would be a good idea to give us a version of skype video call to our basic ainovo. mips processor
Know how many were sold in the world?

Message 14 of 70 (2,701 Views)
Novel Tourist

Another one here too. Skype was to do it,if i recall well from summer 2010.

Message 15 of 70 (2,631 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Another novo 7 basic user here that wants to install Skype...

Message 16 of 70 (2,540 Views)
Novel Tourist

I'm also waiting for this.

Message 17 of 70 (2,524 Views)
Novel Tourist
Hello, this another Ainol Novo 7 Basic user. A Skype version supporting MIPS would be strongly appreciated. Kind regards,
Message 18 of 70 (2,474 Views)
Casual Tourist

The Novo 7 Basic I have is no slouch running ice cream sandwich, but I bought it to use as a skype phone because it has front and back cameras and I've found ways to make everything I need to run on it work except for Skype.

Message 19 of 70 (2,361 Views)
Novel Tourist

Even though all of us Basic user might not come here there many many of us that really would like this. Thank you would love skype install!

Message 20 of 70 (2,333 Views)