By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

ASUS Google Nexus 7 Tablet

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Esteemed Adventurer

will skype be available for the

ASUS Google Nexus 7 Tablet using android 4.1 jellybean?asus ?

When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble give a whistle and Always look on the bright side of life
185 Replies
Honorary Adventurer
it is with video calling
Message 2 of 186 (61,670 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I've got one pre-ordered so I would like to know and use it for this.
Message 3 of 186 (61,655 Views)
Esteemed Adventurer

i

got my asus google nexus 7 friday and have been using skype. it works well over my wifi router video calling is better than my pc !! have not tried tethering my smartphone to it yet to use the 3g phone network but when i do will update with the results.

When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble give a whistle and Always look on the bright side of life
Message 4 of 186 (60,753 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Taking that as a yes! Thanks
Message 5 of 186 (60,709 Views)
Esteemed Adventurer
Yep just download from Google play
Message 6 of 186 (60,704 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have installed the skype app on my google neuxs 7, but video calls are not working. anyone with similar problems and solutions?

Message 7 of 186 (60,140 Views)
Novel Tourist
My asus nexus 7 tablet (jellybean 4.1) will not allow me to make a voice or video call!? It says it's installed, I've got credit in my account. I can't bring up a dial pad. Could I be missing something?
Message 8 of 186 (60,055 Views)
Esteemed Adventurer

its working fine on my nexus 7 i was advised to download this app from play Camera Launcher for Nexus 7    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.modaco.cameralauncher&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5tb2RhY28uY2FtZXJhbGF1bmNoZXIiXQ..

Message 9 of 186 (59,970 Views)
Novel Adventurer

still does not work for me...

Message 10 of 186 (59,856 Views)
Discussion Stats