By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

ANDROID TABLE with JELLY BEAN 4.1.1, SKYPE 2.0.0.45, NO VIDEO

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Hi,

I just bought a tablet with Android 4.1.1 and Skype 2.0.0.45 installed as system application. When I make a video call, i can see the other person but he can' t see me. I can't find skype settings at all.

I have tried to upgrade to version 3.0 through Play store but a message about "package signature" pops out. I can't completely uninstall the preinstalled version of skype. 

Can you please give me any instructions.

Message 1 of 3 (5,193 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Tourist

We just purchaed a Google Nexus 10 and donloaded theSkpe app. We are also experiencing problems with controling the video. I see the icon where I can switch from front to read camera, but sometimes the video just disappears.  What I would like to see is a user guide somewhere that I can print and refer to while making calls.

Message 2 of 3 (5,171 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Hi guys just try download skype android version 4.1.1 it works perfectly i have tried it already coz i dont have patience for waiting to skype to update again.....just search it thru google and u can find it
Message 3 of 3 (3,473 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation