Re: iPad Contacts

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Really pathetic, they just released 4.0 of the iPad version and still no multiple numbers per user. FIX THIS, SKYPE!!!!
Posted from Apple iPad
Vicelow
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 21 of 32 (1,094 Views)

omg I just unwrapped today's update like an Xmas present and the Skrynch said settle down sparky... shoot, how can you seriously claim bug fixes without addressing this one??
Posted from Apple iPad
sandiegore
Casual Adventurer
Message 22 of 32 (1,073 Views)

I just registered for the first time to comment only on this. It's unbelievable this wasn't addressed with 4.0. To the Community Manager / whoever reads this from Skype - please fix this ASAP. Thanks.
Posted from Apple iPad
Kong
Novel Tourist
Message 23 of 32 (1,066 Views)

Problem is still present! In iPad contacts it does not properly display all numbers and no way to select! Is anyone paying attention to this? How can this bug be still present 6 months and counting. If its not to be fixed simply remove this list... It's kind of useless as is!
Posted from Apple iPad
Kheldan
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 24 of 32 (1,009 Views)

Big problem, needs fixed.

miqrogroove
Novel Adventurer
Message 25 of 32 (980 Views)

Huge issue this one! Terrible use Skype like that...
Posted from Apple iPad
Goncalo
Novel Tourist
Message 26 of 32 (934 Views)

I have also just registered purely to post on this topic.

The first post on this thread was in August 2011. It is now late June 2012, nearly a year later! Problem still exists.

SKYPE! ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS? FIX THIS!

panigale
Novel Tourist
Message 27 of 32 (906 Views)

Re: iPad Contacts - Showing only first number in Skype

.... and I thought Skype was bad on the iPhone... when I select an iPad contact I get ONLY the first number listed for that contact and no way to change it.  THIS IS NOT A NEW ISSUE!  

To make matters worse (if possible) I figured I could go back to the iPad contacts and re-arrange the list of phone numbers so that the first one is the one I need in Skype.  But when I returned to Skype the old number was still the only one showeing.  HELLO SKYPE ANYONE HOME?  I finally had to delete the contact entirely and re-enter it with the first number which I needed Skype to use.  DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE?  I actually pay for this service??  Now I know THAT makes no sense.

tlsochia
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 13
Message 28 of 32 (870 Views)

Also I have a number of contacts that I want to add to a Group but there seems no way to be able to do that? If anyone knows please post. Thanks. Skype you need to sort out the Ipad version there are some serious bugs!!

lierbobles
Novel Tourist
Message 29 of 32 (617 Views)

It looks like with the last update, that when you press the call button on an ipad contact, you are given the option to select which phone number for a contact you want to use. Glad this is finally fixed.
Posted from Apple iPad
dsampley
Novel Tourist
Message 30 of 32 (298 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling