29-02-2012 01:55 - edited 29-02-2012 01:57
I have the latest version of Skype for iPhone (3.7.40).
I'm having the following problem on my iPhone
- Make outgoing call using Skype iPhone app
- An incomming (regular/native) phone call comes in
- The incoming phone call interupts my Skype conversation (I understand why this happens).
- When regular/native phone call ends, Skype appears in the iPhone notification lists saying that my call was put on hold
- I click on it (to return to call) but all I get is a list of my contacts. There's no way for me to return to my Skype conversation.
Current workaround that I do is kill the skpe application, restart it, and make Skype outgoing call again.
Is this a known issue? Any fixes / recommendations. As well anyone know a way to prevent native incomming calls from interupting my conversation? From what I've read I don't think it's possible on a locked iPhone.