Skype Upgrade

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype Upgrade

I've just bought an iPad and downloaded Skype from my apps. When I do a video call, I then cant see the other person but I do see my self. After doing some research I found that I needed to download the new version 5.0.1. This is my problem, how do I download a new version? If I go to skype web page and sign in. Then I find a tab to say down load new version here. When I click on it, it keeps on asking me to sign in again. Please, is there some one who can assist me on this. regards Theo
Posted from Apple iPad
sealetheo
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (1,012 Views)

Re: Skype Upgrade

The current version of the Skype app for iPad is v3.8.   See the link at the top of this forum:

http://community.skype.com/t5/iPad/Skype-3-8-for-iPad-with-improved-retina-graphics/td-p/590657

To update the Skype app, or see if you need an update, go to the App Store on your iPad and then Updates.

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1903
Message 2 of 3 (995 Views)

Re: Skype Upgrade

how come my my skype in my iphone have no video call
Posted from Apple iPhone
kaloi_madrigal
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (264 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling