Skype App not working

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Skype App not working

I have Skype downloaded onto my iPod Touch. It was working fine yesterday, but now today, it won't even start. It just shows the Skype logo for a little bit, then goes back to the app menu. I've tried deleting it and redownloading it over and over, but the same thing happens. Help?
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
Laozsusan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 5
Message 1 of 10 (6,898 Views)

Re: Skype App not working

I just updated Skype App on my IPHONE 4s and now it won't let me log-in. Fault states "Internal DB error". Deleted app, reinstalled app worked for a day then went right back to same fault code and will not allow log-in. Skype please fix this ASAP!!!
Hazard2300
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 10 (6,786 Views)

Hi
Did you find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem on my iphone and ipad.
leonamaree
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 3 of 10 (6,647 Views)

I also have same problem. Pls help?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Upsjay
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 10 (6,254 Views)

I have updated skype on my iphone 4s now its not letting me sign in on my mobile but at home i can use it on my lap top using the same id and password.

shaazee1
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 6
Message 5 of 10 (6,081 Views)

Skype on my iPhone is not working for the last 3 weeks. It was working fine before that. Does anyone know if the bug has been fixed?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Mattmacg
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 10 (5,611 Views)

Skype app keeps closing each time I click on the app to open it, iv tried uninstalling and installing again but still doesn't work. Please help
Posted from Apple iPhone
Callabeauty11
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 7 of 10 (3,053 Views)

My iPhone 3G is not working skype
Posted from Apple iPhone
Jansajid
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 8 of 10 (3,039 Views)

Hi,Laozsusan! Having diffuculty loading it? It helps if u refreshed the WHOLE iPod data and apps. Delete notneeded apps and keep the needed. Get it? Then try. If it doesn't work. It might mean ur iPod is weird. No offense.... Good luck!
Posted from Apple iPad
Celestia
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 9 of 10 (1,641 Views)

I'm having the same problem.  I have just a Iphone 4.  I noticed now it asks for a microsoft account now too I think their update to the app is whats making it not work.  I hope they provide a fix soon its so annoying and my husband is overseas and I really need it to talk to him.

SkypeFailWhy
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 10 (983 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling