Sign out - IPad

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Sign out - IPad

How do I log out/sign out of Skype at my IPad?
Posted from Apple iPad
Brevard
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 5
Message 1 of 23 (61,543 Views)

Re: Sign out - IPad

[ Edited ]

Click on the profile button in the upper left hand corner and then the signout button on the screen that pops up.

ipadsignout.jpg

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1903
Message 2 of 23 (61,503 Views)

My tags screen does not allow me to select this. It seems I have maximized the contacts screen and I cannot seem to logout or make any other selection besides select different contact groups. Any ideas appreciated?
Posted from Apple iPad
Rodfok
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 23 (61,372 Views)

It's not the Tags screen the top arrow is pointing at, it's the Profile button at the top of the nativation bar (or whatever Skype is calling the vertical bar on the left).

If that's no help, sorry, I hope someone else will do better.

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
g4pilut
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1903
Message 4 of 23 (61,368 Views)

Hi. I had exactly the same issue. I deleted the app and re-installed. Then I was able to see the Profile bar, and the log out option. Try that. Good luck.
Posted from Apple iPad
iom_andyb
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 5 of 23 (61,262 Views)

Same issue here. I deleted and reinstalled Skype and all is well. Thanks for the tip!
Posted from Apple iPad
HalB
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 23 (61,241 Views)

Hello I do have the same issue, even after uninstalling and reinstalling several time. The profile menu is not visible anymore. Usually it works after the download but if I log put and want to log in again, no profile menu. Does anyone experimenting the same issue?
Posted from Apple iPad
cedricrimella
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 23 (61,171 Views)

Yup...same here...they have got to be looking into a fix for this
Posted from Apple iPad
Kes
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 8 of 23 (61,154 Views)

This happened to me too - the profile column g4pilut shows in his screenshot had completeley disappeared.

It reappeared once I switched off the iPad, and then switched it on again.  I could then logout as before. 

(You may not have to switch off entirely - maybe just exit the app using the options that appear if you click the home button twice.)

Looks like a flaw in the app.

Anand
Novel Tourist
Message 9 of 23 (61,037 Views)

That Orion is only available when you first install the app. Once you log out is gone for good, unless you remove the app and install it again... But the problem will happen again and again. It seems like a bug to me.
Posted from Apple iPad
Gg
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 23 (60,803 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling