Screen sharing with Skype iPad app?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Screen sharing with Skype iPad app?

Does anyone know of a way that I can initiate a screen sharing session to share presentations from Skype Ipad App (and maybe even annotate slides)?

Are there any plugins, services, etc?

Thanks in advance.

ipad_questions
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (34,066 Views)

Re: Screen sharing with Skype iPad app?

I just e-chatted with a customer service representative.  You cannot share an ipad screen through skype. You can view a screen that someone from a non ipad computer is sharing but that's it.

lornacryan
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 4 (32,254 Views)

You can share a digital whiteboard on an ipad.    I found several whereby you can share screens and collaborate in real time.   Here are the ones that I found:  1.  Smartboard Lite-Collaborations Across Platforms  by GreenGar Studios  2. Jot Whiteboard - Free by Tabula Rasa.   There are others also.  I then went to Youtube to get a video tutorial on "Smartboard Lite"....here is the embeded link:<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j4I5qi27bJw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jlynch
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (24,723 Views)

Aww I was gonna make a video with my friend cuz I have a iPad game but he does not have a device for the game and we were gonna put it on YouTube today
Posted from Apple iPad
Slenderdog101
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 4 (9,330 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling