Re: why I can't hear the inbound call?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Im a Skype iPad user. I tried to video talk to another Skype user, but although I could see him, I couldn't hear him. The symbols on the Screen did not indicate the sound was turned off.

On my computer there's a toolbar on the Skype screen, but on my iPad there's only tags for my profile and contacts. It doesn't seem right that when I'm using my iPad, I should have to go to safari and then google to get to Skype. Shouldn't I see more Skype stuff on my iPad screen?

Please, help. I'm in Brazil, trying to Skype California. Thank you!
Posted from Apple iPad
Comoquealready
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (634 Views)

Comoquealready wrote:
Im a Skype iPad user. 

Hello,

Please don't hijack someone else's thread with a totally unrelated issue.

Moved.

SKYPE MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1206
Message 2 of 3 (625 Views)

Please tell me how to get help. I had no idea of hijacking -- or even intention. I just want to make Skype work on my iPad.
Posted from Apple iPad
Comoquealready
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (620 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling