Group Video Calling with an iPad

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Group Video Calling with an iPad

My family and I are trying to do group video calls.  I have skype premium and am using a Macbook Pro.  There is one other Macbook Pro, a Windows based Laptop and the iPad 2 that I am connecting together.  I can connect us together with both Macbooks and the Windows laptop all getting good sound and live video, but the iPad only has sound available.  We have checked and made sure that the iPad Skype app is up to date (as well as all the others).  Anyone know a solution to get the iPad fully functional (video and voice) on Skype?  I haven't looked into using a hybrid connection of Skype and Facetime, but had heard it was possible.

Quemark
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (780 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling