Solved! Go to Solution.
I have done this on my iPhone 4S and 5.
1. Goto Recent Home (means go back where list of conversations displayed)
2. Click Edit in the top left corner.
3. RED MINUS will appear on each conversation. Use it to delete one by one...
Help------I'm trying to delete IM messages from both my IPONE and IPAD and can't get the job done. I swipe from left to right and nothing happens. I have not problem doing it on my lap top no luck with above. Anyone help with what I'm doing wrong.
23-12-2012 14:27 - edited 23-12-2012 14:28
I've got iPhone 5. No idea if it's same way on iPad.
1) Tap "Recent" to bring up your conversation, text message and call history.
2) Swipe your finger from left to right on the conversation, text message or call you want to remove. "Delete" button will appear.
3) Tap "Delete".
I have tried all of this deleting process. It clears history temporary.
But, if I delete Skype from my Iphone4 for some reason and then reinstall it then all my history reapears including all conversation.
How can I delete permanently all conversation history, please help on that.