Call from europe to Brazil

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Call from europe to Brazil

I live in Brazil and I'm gonna travel to Europe (Germany, Hungary, Sweden and Czech Republic) and I would like to know what the values that will be charged quando I'm calling from these places to Sao Paulo / Brazil.

Accepted Solution

by Claudius

Rate per minute to Brazil are shown here: www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/payg-rates#cc=BR

If you expect to call more than 60 minutes a month it's worth taking a look at the subscriptions with even lower per minute rates: www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/pay-monthly/#BR

Please also don't forget that when using the data rate of your iPhone and not using a local SIM card you will have to pay roaming fees (See the Wikipedia article "Roaming")! It's worth taking a look at Skype WiFi therefor which allows you to pay for WiFi access using your Skype credits.

View solution in original post
nathpuca
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: Call from europe to Brazil

Rate per minute to Brazil are shown here: www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/payg-rates#cc=BR

If you expect to call more than 60 minutes a month it's worth taking a look at the subscriptions with even lower per minute rates: www.skype.com/intl/en/prices/pay-monthly/#BR

Please also don't forget that when using the data rate of your iPhone and not using a local SIM card you will have to pay roaming fees (See the Wikipedia article "Roaming")! It's worth taking a look at Skype WiFi therefor which allows you to pay for WiFi access using your Skype credits.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10287
Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

Re: Call from europe to Brazil

Hi
Hany17
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling