skype ipad2 settings

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

skype ipad2 settings

am unable to access settings for skype on my ipad. does anyone have similar problem.
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
aussiemonk
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (8,718 Views)

Re: skype ipad2 settings

Yes, same problem
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Barbvalex
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 6 (8,701 Views)

Hi, 

You can access Skype generic settings under iPad native settings menu. After opening it, please scroll down and you will see the Skype settings. 

-----
If answer was helpful please give Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution for other users. Thanks!
Mart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 202
Message 3 of 6 (8,636 Views)

Yes I managed to do that & get to some very simple settings features but how do I set the privacy preferences so that I don't have unwanted call or automatic video access by unknown people

LouiseH
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 4 of 6 (8,523 Views)

I have been clicking around for a couple of hours on this issue as I got an ipad for my mother & set up the skype but she has no computer. I just resolved it by logging out of skype on my computer & logging in with her account details & I adjusted the privacy settings. I note that now the default video setting is to allow contacts only to video. This should have been less time consuming to sort

LouiseH
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 5 of 6 (8,521 Views)

what you call the id ”native setting"is the "Setting" app, with the set of grey dented wheel for an icon? If I scroll down the list, I find Skype logo, click on it but i only see there the Sign in Automatic, Go Online options and the name of the Skype version.... Where is this setting thingy you are talking about?
Thank you for your help

Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Nousici
Casual Tourist
Message 6 of 6 (5,236 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling