iPhone v4.0.1325 video issues

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

iPhone v4.0.1325 video issues

[ Edited ]

I use Skype on an iPhone4 with iOS 5.1.  I recently upgraded Skype to v4.0.1325, and ever since doing so my video has not worked (it worked fine before).  It started with picture distortion during a few calls and then stopped displaying.  Now when I try to switch on either of my cameras - after I've selected video call - I am unable to change the setting from 'no video'.  I continue to receive video without a problem.  Does anyone have any ideas? 

0 Kudos
daveleea
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (536 Views)

Re: iPhone v4.0.1325 video issues

I have similar problem today which I can't resolve but i note that the distortion disappears when i change the orientation of the phone from landscape to portrait. This is not a resolution for this problem but points at an iphone related problem.
0 Kudos
simondavenport
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 3 (318 Views)

Re: iPhone v4.0.1325 video issues

Same problem here! It's not possible to have a videochat. I have software 5.1.1. on my Ipone. so please Skype fix this for us!

0 Kudos
daanvdr
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling