iOS6 own video not showing on iPhone 4

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

iOS6 own video not showing on iPhone 4

[ Edited ]

using the latest Skype with iOS 6 on my iPhone 4 and there's no video showing myself in the small window. The other side can see me but the window that I'm suppose to see myself is blacken.

Also on the iPad, the self video is very poor as well.

johnclo
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (1,496 Views)

Re: iOS6

I can't reproduce this issue on my iPod touch 4th gen using iOS6. Anyone else seeing this video problem in their iPhone 4?

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13497
Message 2 of 5 (1,465 Views)

hey i am facing the same issue...any help please

tirth
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 5 (1,194 Views)

Re: iOS6 own video not showing on iPhone 4

My problem is very similar on my 4S.  The other person can see me, however on my end, I just see myself, tho I can hear them fine.  I don't have a small window or anything, just me BIG as day!

0 Kudos
yogitechchick
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (547 Views)

I get exactly the same thing on my ipad(3) with ios6 since about yesterday - was there a new app download this week perhaps that caused the problem?? - i see other party and other party sees me, but my "litle video block" is just black!

0 Kudos
ivanb
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 5 (357 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling