currency skype itunes accounts

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

currency skype itunes accounts

I installed the skype app on my iphone 5. When I try to buy the $4.99 credit I see the message that "the currency set in my skype account does not match my iTunes account" although it's set on US dollars in both accounts. How do I go to account settings to check what currency is set?

0 Kudos
katharinak
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (651 Views)

Re: currency skype itunes accounts

To check for your current currency on Skype

1. Sign in to www.Skype.com

2. Go To Account details section, then click Billing & payments

3. Click on Currency

you can check what currency is set up in your account (Euros are the default currency btw)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

If you found my post useful, please give "Kudos".
If it helped to answer your problem/question, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" so other people can find it easily.
NewHorizon
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 117
Message 2 of 2 (384 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling