Re: Where Has My Skype Credit Gone?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Hi, Monigarr,

Please rule out first that your credit did not become inactive, as is the subject of this thread or topic!  If this is not the case, then I suspect your account may have been compromised or "hacked," which is a different matter.  Change your account password immediately!

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10920/what-can-i-do-if-someone-has-taken-over-my-account

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1899
Message 11 of 14 (168 Views)

Where has my Skype Credit gone and how do I get it back?

0 Kudos
Torch105
Reliable Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 12 of 14 (161 Views)

Torch105 wrote:

Where has my Skype Credit gone and how do I get it back?

I think you may need to contact customer service regarding your concern. Just click the link below to see the instructions on how you can get in touch with the Support team ;

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service

0 Kudos
VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 242
Message 13 of 14 (151 Views)

I have the same problem as you have

:sad:

0 Kudos
veronica.penso
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 14 of 14 (78 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling