Re: Skype 3.7 for iPhone and iPad

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

the info for Skype 3.7 says OS 3 required. This is BS as the app refuses to work with OS 3. Lots of people is unable to use Skype on their older iphones. Skype is shooting themself in the leg.

0 Kudos
friendly_jacek
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 41 of 47 (902 Views)

Hi, everyone!

I try to download skype on my iphone 4s but it won't download. The screen displays "Download Now Skype will now begin to download" and the OK button. I cannot hit OK and cannot start new downloading. I will appreciate your help a lot!

Thank you!

Mitokan

0 Kudos
mitokan
Novel Adventurer
Message 42 of 47 (862 Views)

In the past few days Skype has been crashing constantly--to the point where the app is unusable for regular messaging. It locks my iPhone in the progress. I uninstalled and reinstalled constantly. I finally updated my iOS and that did not help either. As soon as I open the app, it crashes. Thanks for your time.
0 Kudos
キュウ
Casual Adventurer
Message 43 of 47 (854 Views)

Yes my skype on my phone refused to display messages and clears it out completely then I have to force quit it or it crashes on its own. Messages are WAY delayed (15 minutes+). People are not receiving my calls to them. It is ridiculous.
0 Kudos
Absolum
Novel Adventurer
Message 44 of 47 (824 Views)

For the Video display with (iOs 5.1) iPhone 4s on TV (TV), I use a special font - a set of cords for iPhone & iPad "Camera Connection Kit" with AV & HDMI. Translation with iPhone of images with Utube, Ustreаm and as video & foto from phone show magnificent result, I am very happy! But unfortunately the live broadcast of visual communication with one subscriber from Skype (version 3.7.40), on the TV is absent. In this regard I ask to confirm or disprove, Skype really doesn't deduce visual communication with iPhone 4 through "Camera Connection Kit" with AV & HDMI on TV or I use it not correctly? I thank all who will answer my question.
0 Kudos
skype-1273947
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 45 of 47 (732 Views)

I use Skype on my pc but desperately need Skype for my blackberry playbook!!! People have been begging for this application for over a year, we don't even have bbm, just man, which is no good for my work.  Is there development in progress to make Skype available on the playbook?

0 Kudos
trevbeccirich
Novel Tourist
Message 46 of 47 (725 Views)

Please share your feedback on the latest Skype 4.0 for iPhone and iPad here in this thread: http://community.skype.com/t5/iPhone/Skype-4-0-for-iOS-Stability-Look-Accessibility/td-p/691399

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
0 Kudos
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13106
Message 47 of 47 (605 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling