Plz help me to get old version of skype at iphone

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Plz help me to get old version of skype at iphone

Plz help me to get skype.Plz help me o have iPhone 3 gs with version 4.2 so I m not able to download new version of skype. N I delet my old skype please inform me how I get skype at my iPhone with chaning version of my software
Posted from Apple iPhone
Chutki1234
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 3 (946 Views)

Re: Plz help me to get old version of skype at iphone

I need help too i just deleted mine by accident and now I can't get it back cause the new one is only 4.3 and I have 4.2 

dollfayce
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 3 (904 Views)

Re: Plz help me to get old version of skype at iphone

I need help too I just deleted skype on my IPhone my phone version is 4.1 please give me Back my older version skype thanks. Mis. Or Mr.
Posted from Apple iPhone
asifsandhu1
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 3 (841 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling