Re: Cannot download Skype for iPad with iOS 7.0.2

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Cannot download Skype for iPad with iOS 7.0.2

After clicking on the download button on www.skype.com, nothing happens ... anybody know what prevents it ...
Posted from Apple iPad
Shapnes
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 11 (2,100 Views)

Same here. Seems like the Skype iOS app har been pulled from the app store...
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
elevathor
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 11 (2,075 Views)

I was using skype on my ipad. Suddently it kept shutting down when i was using cam. I removed the app to innstall it again. By then it seems like the skype app is removed from the appstore.. What could be the problem?
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Oak711
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 11 (2,050 Views)

I am also experiencing the same problem. After upgrading to 4.13 messages sent to me never showed up in the app, only in the notification centre. I did an un-install and when I tried to get it from the app store it was gone.. Haven't found any info regarding this. Anyone who know why it is removed?
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
J_og_JE
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 11 (2,034 Views)

I have the same problem and I really want to Get the Skype app, so if anybody can shed some more light on this situation I would be vert grateful!?
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Universe80
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 11 (2,007 Views)

Same problem here. Been having issues with skype on my iPad2 since iOS 7.0.2 (the app wasn't working, constant crashes when trying to open), so I tried to uninstall and reinstall it - problem is the app was gone. I was able to download it from the cloud, going through "already bought apps", but it still didn't work.

I also tried downloading it on my new iPad4, same problem here. It's not on appstore, and trying to download through cloud just causes it to crash consequently. Really annoying.
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Frodee
Casual Adventurer
Message 6 of 11 (1,972 Views)

I've been having the same problem since I bought my new iPad 4 last week. Can't find the iPad version of skype on App Store, only the iPhone version :sad:
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Salmonriver
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 11 (1,963 Views)

Skype is (or at least was) back on the App store

0 Kudos
Shapnes
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 8 of 11 (1,900 Views)

skype recently added an update to the app for Ipad, Ios7..it works just fine now, no problem.

0 Kudos
Oak711
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 11 (1,889 Views)

please help me skype doesnt show on itunes. i tried searching but nothing happened. i can only see skype wifi on itunes. where else can i download the regular skype?
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
clai
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 11 (1,709 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling