Can you have more than One person in a Video call ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Can you have more than One person in a Video call on Skype iOS

Some of my friends got iPod Touch 4G for Christmas i was wondering if you can have like a group video chat or multi person video chat on the iOS version of Skyper

kevinwood51
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 3 (10,747 Views)

Re: Can you have more than One person in a Video call on Skype iOS

Currently group video calls are not supported on iOS.
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10613/What-do-I-need-to-make-a-group-video-call

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
Andre
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 713
Message 2 of 3 (10,611 Views)

Re: Can you have more than One person in a Video call on Skype iOS

Hi
Are there plans of supporting group video call on iOS Devices? That would indeed be very useful.
Posted from Apple iPhone
RazzMatazz
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 3 (5,145 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling