possible to link multiple MS accounts to one skype...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

possible to link multiple MS accounts to one skype/MS account

when I log on to skype using my MS/xbox email/account I'm unable to access my MS/PC account since my xbox account is connected to a different MS account/email.  I've tried to link the two but no luck and I'm unable to get my MS/PC account (contacts) to update to my MS/xbox account.  Is there a way to link the two without changing my MS email(s)? 

Noles1724
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (261 Views)

Re: possible to link multiple MS accounts to one skype/MS account

Hi,

Linking can be done with only one MS Account and one Skype account. Sadly, there is no way of linking more accounts together at the same time.

Perhaps the easiest solution would be rebuilding the contact list on the other account? You can log into your main one on Windows, for example, and go to Contacts > Advanced > Backup.

Then log into the other account and do Contacts > Advanced >Restore. You will still need to ask other contacts to add you to their contact list, though.

Slava
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1417
Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling