Xbox One Premium upgrade?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Xbox One Premium upgrade?

After using Skype one my One I logged onto main site and it says its now Premium from the Xbox. Will I be charged for an upgrade that the system made?
Posted from Huawei H883G
ShakanSwat
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (676 Views)

Re: Xbox One Premium upgrade?

Hi and welcome to the Skype Community,
With your Xbox One came the "Best of Skype experience" free offer for 6 months. Details here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12393/what-is-the-skype-for-xbox-one-offer

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13454
Message 2 of 4 (668 Views)

And just to add a bit more clarity - there will be no recurring charges after 6 months come to an end.

Slava
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1410
Message 3 of 4 (647 Views)

OK. But I had to unlink and relink my skype account to get it lined up with the right Microsoft account.  And in the process, the premium upgrade disappeared.  When I had Premium, I could contact support via chat. But now it is gone---and adding insult to injury I can't contact support to ask for help!

Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
ericwenger
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (564 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling