Can't log into skype on xbox one.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't log into skype on xbox one.

I am trying to use skype on my xbox one and about a month ago it worked fine but now will not work. When I go to sign in it says you have been signed out of skype please sign into an xbox account to use skype. It just gets stuck in a loop like this. I saw someone had a previous problem like this, I made sure my microsoft account is linked to skype which it is, which is linked to my xbox live profile. I can use skype fine from my laptop or phone but when I try to do xbox have this problem. 

mizab70
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (458 Views)

Re: Can't log into skype on xbox one.

Well I already figured out the problem I had changed my microsoft password since last time I logged into skype I just had to remove my xbox profile and then re add it with new password. 

mizab70
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (455 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling