Please restore my service

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Can I call Skype on computer from Xbox?

[ Edited ]

I agree i have no idea how to get any good customer service on SKYPE. This is ridiculous, makes me ask question and try to find it in community and sends me to ask for more help and sign in again. Then when i did that said i was putting the wrong password and didn't ever let me get past it. I just wanted to know if Xbox one skype and users on computers could skype to eachother? Still have no idea becasue there isnt really a a customer service on SKYPE. Never got to ask anyone never thought i would find such bad customer service with something that is meant to connect people.

dereklakin
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

Sorry to hear that you feel like you've had a bad customer service experience. I'm not sure where you asked your original question, btu I can't see it in this forum.

In asnwer to your question "Can Xbox One Skype users chat/call Skype users on other platforms?" (assuming I've reworded correctly), the answer is: Absolutely, yes! You can use Skype on Xbox One to chat and call with any of your Skype contacts irrespective of which platform they are using Skype on.

View solution in original post
chile22
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 9
Message 1 of 5 (4,722 Views)

Re: Poor Customer Service

Sorry to hear that you feel like you've had a bad customer service experience. I'm not sure where you asked your original question, btu I can't see it in this forum.

In asnwer to your question "Can Xbox One Skype users chat/call Skype users on other platforms?" (assuming I've reworded correctly), the answer is: Absolutely, yes! You can use Skype on Xbox One to chat and call with any of your Skype contacts irrespective of which platform they are using Skype on.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
dereklakin
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 332
Message 2 of 5 (4,622 Views)

Re: Can I call Skype on computer from Xbox?

If you previously tried to use Skype, that could be your problem. It might be that you set up a previous account, used a slightly different user name (like I did with a space).  When I typed my name with a space, it was a legit user name however it wasn't my CURRENT user name.  The old account was never used and I forgot about it.  It wasn't until I changed my user name by removing the space between my words that I was able to get in with my password.

I'm thinking they don't have a 'your user name is wrong' signal.  If I were you, I think I'd delete the program and reinstall it with a new user name.  Hope this helps. 

pamcundiff
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 5 (4,506 Views)

Please restore my service

Popup blockers of more credit or subscription block my calls.  Please eliminate the blocker so my calls can go through on my Premium account.

[Removed for privacy]

federacion
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (2,376 Views)

Cannot connect to a Customer Service

I cannot connect with a customer service. I am being charged today for calls I could not connect so 8 minutes of my subscription are gone because of technical issues. Am trying for over an hour to talk to someone via chat but to no avail. I filled 3 times all information and it says wait for the chat to start and nothing happens. This is beyond redicilous. I do not have time to stay here and solve nothing.
I came back to skype after many years in order to use the phone service but made a huge mistake. This is really bad. Wil go back to gmail voice.

Zana471
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 5 (840 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling