sound clips...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

sound clips...

After the latest update of Skype, I can't use the sound clips I used to use for some operations, such as incoming messages. I have been using those sounds for more than two years and I never had a problem.They appear in the list of sounds, I can choose them as my sounds, but nothing is heard.I had the same problem after the previous update too, but it was fixed, somehow, a few hours later. This time, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Skype( downloading it again,and not using the old exe.file) for about five times, but nothing happens. Please, can you check your update and fix the problem? Or just tell me what to do, if I've been doing sth wrong?

Thank you in advance.

I would really appreciate a reply...

elenachrysikou
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (1,352 Views)

Re: sound clips...

Can anyone help me with that???????

elenachrysikou
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (1,134 Views)

Re: sound clips...

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 7391
Message 3 of 3 (1,132 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling