picture size

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

picture size

I just upgraded my skype to latest windows version and reset my picture ... always was stuck with smaller profile photo..

still stuck with smaller photo even though I have latest version and just took a new pic... any help

joannlucas
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 3 (2,836 Views)

Re: picture size

Having problem with size of picture.  Only full screen visible, plus option tabs at top of pic now missing.  No access anymore to "click" on 1/snapshot, 2/full screen/3/pop up pic/4 etc.

scarecrow
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (2,637 Views)

Re: picture size

[ Edited ]

scarecrow wrote:

Having problem with size of picture.  Only full screen visible, plus option tabs at top of pic now missing.  No access anymore to "click" on 1/snapshot, 2/full screen/3/pop up pic/4 etc.

your post does not appear to have anything to do with the topic of this thread

start your own thread please

Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 814
Message 3 of 3 (2,623 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling