my appearance during a video call

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

my appearance during a video call

during a video call, my appearance is within a 'frame' of envelopes. How do i change this appearance to just a screen without the frame or border of envelopes?

Accepted Solution

by ruwim

This is something you need to change on your webcam software or some other application which adds such “funny effects” to your webcam video. Skype has nothing to do with this.

View solution in original post
michaelastengo
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (1,232 Views)

Re: my appearance during a video call

This is something you need to change on your webcam software or some other application which adds such “funny effects” to your webcam video. Skype has nothing to do with this.

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 7419
Message 2 of 4 (1,222 Views)

Thanks. This has fixed it. Didn't think to look in webcam settings. Much appreciated.

michaelastengo
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (1,208 Views)

you can download Magic Camera, itwill make a difference, your appearance will be unique.go to the site http://www.shiningmorning.com/howto-configure-webcam.html to have a look

Select-MagicCamera-in-Skype-video-settings.PNG

solahui
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 4 (420 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling