msn games

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

msn games

I play backgammon every day on msn messenger with a friend and I dont find it in Skype and MSN!!

Is it gone?

loydcounts
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (796 Views)

Re: msn games

I too am a frequent player of MSN Backgammon. If Skype was merged with Windows Live Messenger, why can't they also merge backgammon?

I haven't seen any replies to the original message. Does ANYONE at Skype read and respond to this stuff?

MikesAmerica
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 4 (474 Views)

Hello, is anyone at Skype and MICROSOFT listening.  I too played UNO online w/messenger and cannot play.  Very very unhappy w/Microsoft for deleting Live Messenger and replacing it w/Skype.  They never bothered to ask their customers what THEY would like or to replace Live Messenger with something that works w/MSN games.  Microsoft paid 8.5 billion dollars to buy Skype !!  And now WE can't play our games !!  I won't bother waiting for a response from Skype or Microsoft.  Just something else that WE, the comsumer, get shoveled down our throats and have to live with OR without !! 

Hate-Skype
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (395 Views)

Styill no answer to this question. Still no backgammon on Skype.

Why did MS buy Skype and then dump the very popular MSN games like backgammon? Why no fix and no answer?

MikesAmerica
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling