how can i know if someone has blocked me on skype ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

how can i know if someone has blocked me on skype ?

how can i know if someone has blocked me on skype ? 

i just posted to him but he is offline and i see gray circles at the top right of my post so did block me or is it somthing else ? ... please help

fahoood
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 3 (8,880 Views)

Re: how can i know if someone has blocked me on skype ?

basically there is no way to know (I think Skype designed it to be that way), when someone block you, they will simply appear as "offline" in your contact list.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 404
Message 2 of 3 (8,831 Views)

Re: how can i know if someone has blocked me on skype ?

dear all,

can you inform me how to make sure if i am blocked by someone on my list and who could be?

thank you

zobas5546
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (3,838 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling