everytime i try to log in to skype, the program fine appear and cannot log in. i've already uninstall and install it for FIVE times and still not working. can you please help me
04-01-2012 18:17 - edited 04-01-2012 18:19
1. Ensure that "Show hidden files and folders" is switched on.
Click Start and then Run Type "control folders" and click OK. In the View tab, ensure that Show hidden files and folders is enabled
2. Exit Skype : From the system tray >> right click on the skype icon and click "Quit Skype"
3. Click Start >> Run Type: "%programdata%\Skype\Apps" (without the quotes)
4. Rename the folder login to login1
5. Then go to Skype folder inside program files and go to phone folder and then right click on Skype application and select send to Desktop (Create shortcut)
Now try running Skype.
Check if the isuue persists.
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour
If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.