after upgrade/ contacts missing

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

after upgrade/ contacts missing

I am so-o upset! I downloaded the upgrade version Skype suggested and lost all my contacts after installing it. Now I find I must now start over and invite them back into my contacts!! This will annoy some of them and me! Don't inform a customer of an upgrade if you erase all their contacts! Is there another solution?

sueellenmayoros
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (4,420 Views)

Re: after upgrade/ contacts missing

Hi!

please visit the link below for suggestions;

How to Recover Lost Contact List

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1419
Message 2 of 3 (4,413 Views)

Re: after upgrade/ contacts missing

After the upgrade of windows from servicepack2 to service pack3 the skype contact are missing ansd the chat history
hsreenivas
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (4,035 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling