Note that "the temporary solution" suggested in this post will most likely alowe you to login to Skype and use the program for making calls, but some other problems may remain
When I am trying to log in, skype open folder C:\ProgramData\Skype\Apps\login How to deal with this problem? I already found a few threads regarding this issue, but the fixes they provide do not remedy my problem. Is any official Skype representative that can help solving this issue? It is look like as if threre is not any customer service from skype company that can offer help from software engineers who designed skype software.
1. Ensure that "Show hidden files and folders" is switched on.
Click Start and then Run Type "control folders" and click OK. In the View tab, ensure that Show hidden files and folders is enabled
2. Exit Skype : From the system tray >> right click on the skype icon and click "Quit Skype"
3. Click Start >> Run Type: "%programdata%\Skype\Apps" (without the quotes)
4. Rename the folder login to login1
5. Then go to Skype folder inside program files and go to phone folder and then right click on Skype application and select send to Desktop (Create shortcut)
Now try running Skype.