Today out of the blue I couldn't log in anymore, due to a "disk i/o error". So far I have tried (in this order):
1) Restart Skype
2) Restart Computer
3) Follow this guide to delete my skype user file https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10143/why-do-i-get-a-disk-i-o-error-when-i-try-to-sign-in-to-skyp...
4) Deleted my user (fresh made from failed login) AGAIN, then rebooted computer before opening skype
5) Deleting user, uninstalling skype
6) Deleting user, uninstalling skype, going into appdata/roaming and deleting entire skype folder
7) Cry and whine at my monitor
I'm out of ideas, what should I do?
Go to Solution.