Skype will not stay connected

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype will not stay connected

After hours of this tonight, I am really frustrated.  Suddenly, with no change to my computer, Skype suddenly won't stay connected.  I had been online all night and then logged out and back in only to find that I am automatically signed out after about thirty seconds.  I stay connected on my iPhone without any interruption, so this only pertains to the Windows Desktop client.  I have searched for this problem here and have done all the suggestions:  uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted the Skype folder in the App Data folder, signed out of all mobile devices, and turned off my firewall.  I really need help with this as soon as possible, as I actually pay for Skype and it is completely useless to me if I cannot stay connected via my computer.  Thank you.

Aydanstar
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (361 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling