Skype message "Not delivered yet."

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Re: Skype message "Not delivered yet."

However, if both of you are online and your messages still can't get through, try calling your contact Skype to Skype to get the message through. I don't know the exact explanation behind it, but that's what we often do and it works.

but what to do if they problem exist in skype room with to manny people to call?

i.ex, we have a skype room of ally from one internet browser game and that skype room have 48 players (skype contacts added in this room) and one of them give continiusly same error message: "not delivered yet" ant can't type to us... :sad:

pukopukli
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 32 (7,409 Views)

should we really be surprised, after all, Skype is now a Microsoft product.
henryv1598
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 12 of 32 (7,335 Views)

Same problem with me. Don't know when will skype fix it :/

----------------------------------
Chankey Pathak
Perl developer from India.
Blog: technostall
chankey-pathak
Novel Adventurer
Message 13 of 32 (7,117 Views)

I just found out about this problem, I was chatting with a friend and I noticed that even when and after she was online the message wasn't delivered yet even after several hours
LoveDJ
Novel Tourist
Message 14 of 32 (6,080 Views)

This is has been a problem WAY before it was owned by Microsoft. The latest client for Win 8 is WAY better than any older client was
aujy
Novel Adventurer
Message 15 of 32 (5,724 Views)

i too am having this problem currently. a friend of mine is currently online and not on a mobile device an for the past 4 days i have tried to send messages to no avail. i have no idea why this would happen but i have had this issue before. Skype needs to get this issue fixed an right now since they know is a problem by the many ppl who have complained about it

skaterdude2011
Novel Tourist
Message 16 of 32 (4,851 Views)

[ Edited ]

I use system mechanic to wipe all clutter. Then restart the system, after that it works.

----------------------------------
Chankey Pathak
Perl developer from India.
Blog: technostall
chankey-pathak
Novel Adventurer
Message 17 of 32 (4,849 Views)

i have same problem anyone here from skype who help me. :sad:

anurag mishra
online blogger.
Blog: techipark

niceanurag
Novel Adventurer
Message 18 of 32 (3,539 Views)

clean history guys! it works, for me at least.

pinheiro_95
Casual Tourist
Message 19 of 32 (3,101 Views)

same in my case. Even when the one i chatted with went online as i went online, the messages i sent days ago, including the ones which i recently sent, were pending  (when i highlight the rolling symbol at the rightest part of every conversation, it says not yet delivered). What could have gone wrong.  I was hoping she got the messages when she went online but she didnt.  

On the other hand, i got her messages when i went online, but she wasnt. How come?

jueclc
Novel Tourist
Message 20 of 32 (2,294 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling