Skype and League of Legends

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Skype and League of Legends

Hello,

I have this problem with skype and the game league of legends. Whenever i have a call in skype running at the same time as a league of legends game. Both the league of legends client and my skype call crashes.

Just the other day i was in a 2hr long call with someone and then decided to start playing league of legends. The moment champion select ended and the game started, they both crashed and i couldnt get back into my skype call or rejoining my game in LoL. This event has been only one of the many times it has happened. The LoL support team told me to find help here.

Please use plain text.
Kiyury
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 7 (8,585 Views)

Re: Skype and League of Legends

bump, still require assistance with this problem.

Please use plain text.
Kiyury
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 7 (8,494 Views)

Sorry to hear about your crash problem.
Can you please try if it persists with the new Skype 6.3 for Windows: www.skype.com/go/download

If it does:
- Can you share the content of the Windows crash report that is shown afterwards? That might help already in identifying the cuplrit.
- Can you please supply a log file of Skype crashing so we can look at what's going wrong there: http://dev.skype.com/support/logging

Keep your Skype up to date
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 13935
Message 3 of 7 (8,479 Views)

Try updating your network adapter driver(s). You'll probably have to find it online and download it, because the control panel online search in Windows will not find the latest version. I had this same problem and this fix worked for me.
Please use plain text.
Zade
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 7 (6,572 Views)

This is now so bad you need teamspeak or other solliution to use Leuge of legends.

Skhpe & LOL does NOT workafter latest LOL patch.. .

Please use plain text.
PMMagro
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 7 (3,806 Views)

Having this problem as well, cannot use skype with league of legends anymore.  Nothing to do with bandwidth, game crashes when going from team select to loading screen.

Please use plain text.
msthilaire
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 7 (2,778 Views)

[ Edited ]

Reinstalling adobe air might fix the problem. And make sure you uncheck the "Use port 80 and 443 as alternatives for incoming connections" 

Old post but for ppl who search for this it might help

Please use plain text.
DlaZy
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 7 (1,574 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling