Skype Problem that i dont know how to fix. HELP PL...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype Problem that i dont know how to fix. HELP PLEASE!

My skype issue is weird. When im in a call with one person everything is fine. as soon as i add more people into the call. The call SOMETIMES freezes. I cant hear them they cant hear me for a good 15sec or so. It happens all the time. Ive tried reinstalling skype. Ive also tried it on a diffrent computer and it seems to be just my account. I have windows 8 skype but i downloaded it on desktop just for easier experience for my gaming. I do have the latest skype aswell. If anyone can please help me solve this problem, that would be amazing. I also did not have this problem with my windows 7 laptop that i used to use.

ZoranZ
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (57 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling