Re: SKYPE CRASHING RIGHT AFTER LOGGING IN

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Mine crashes when I go make a call :sad: WTF....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
bmoney1108
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 111 of 407 (508 Views)

Im having the same problem.. Its making me MAD, I have a confence call to be in with in the next 20 mins nd I can't stay logged on for more then 10 seconds.. deff feel ur pain Kitkat
0 Kudos
ashleyturner810
Casual Tourist
Message 112 of 407 (508 Views)

I also am having the same issue. I log in, make a video call and Skype stops working with no reason why. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times, done a scan on my computer and restarted the system with no results.

0 Kudos
gunnerdv7
Novel Tourist
Message 113 of 407 (487 Views)

I have Windows 64 bit and its been working for me, however my gf has it as well and is not working on her desktop, or laptop.... seems everyone needs to submit a ticket to get them to work on it.

0 Kudos
xtheking23
Novel Tourist
Message 114 of 407 (480 Views)

Same problem here, I reinstalled skype and checked everything on my PC... then came here, misery loves company I guess... hope it is fixed soon!

0 Kudos
jsherlock21
Novel Tourist
Message 115 of 407 (467 Views)

I thought it was something wrong with my new computer, glad that isn't the case.  Now I just need them to fix it so I can talk to my dad!  They really need to post something ... they have to know this is a problem at this point.

0 Kudos
dionnethomas
Casual Tourist
Message 116 of 407 (462 Views)

I have the same problem and it's really really annoying. I'm trying to call one of my friends and Skype keeps breaking. For the most part my text chats work, but as soon as I try to make a call, it crashed either as soon as I hit call or as soon as my friend picks up and says 2 words.

0 Kudos
Roneld3444
Novel Adventurer
Message 117 of 407 (454 Views)

Same here.. I tried reloading it as well.. no dice
0 Kudos
BG1
Novel Adventurer
Message 118 of 407 (452 Views)

I guess that tomorrow you will see a message like this on the Heartbeat:

“A small number of users reported problems with their Skype …. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 7335
Message 119 of 407 (441 Views)

I'm running Windows XP and after I open Skype and try to make a video call connection I get a message that Skype has stopped working. Troubleshooting doesn't fix it and indicates I have to go online to find a solution.  I've seen over 100 similar entries before this one on the same problem but not one recommended fix yet...is that correct, has anyone seen a recommended fix?

peteandmel
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 120 of 407 (483 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling