Removing people from group Chat

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Removing people from group Chat

Okay, so lately my friend has been removing people from group chats. He keeps telling me that all he's doing is right clicking and pressing "remove from group option". ( He is not the leader of the chat). Even when I made the chat and add people, he would remove them. It annoys me now because he always remove me from chat with my other friends.

Can I please know how to do this... so i can get his ass back.

lovethehippo
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 5 (25,499 Views)

Re: Removing people from group Chat

I don't even get the message to 'REMOVE FROM GROUP OPTION. Where is that.
vickyelynn
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 5 (25,338 Views)

Please see-

What are chat commands and roles?

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 6848
Message 3 of 5 (25,336 Views)

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1632
Message 4 of 5 (25,182 Views)

Hi, I just figured out how to do this. You simply right click over the section where it has their name and at the bottom it shows remove from conversation. Hope this helps.

Chelsea_FC_fan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 5 (8,373 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling