Removing Facebook contacts from Skype

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Removing Facebook contacts from Skype

Is this the solution? I would also like to remove my facebook from my online skype contacts. I don't want to manually delete everyone so is there an easier way to do this? I have already turned off my facebook from my skype.:happy:

Thanks

shaena
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 21 of 141 (8,494 Views)

I want to know how to remove contacts off Skype on iPad
Posted from Apple iPad
ShadowDaHedgie
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 22 of 141 (8,464 Views)

everytime i right click, the remove button is not avaiable to click. plz. is there another way. i really dont want 200 friends on skype.

mowar23
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 23 of 141 (8,437 Views)

That worked, thank you

kenoatman
Novel Tourist
Message 24 of 141 (8,424 Views)

Thank you! This was the only solution that would work for me. When I connected Skype to Facebook, it used the Facebook account remembered in Internet Explorer which was one of my sons. I did not need all my son's Facebook friends in my Skype account. This resolved my issue. Kudos!
mckissock8
Novel Tourist
Message 25 of 141 (8,406 Views)

i want to removing facebook contacts frome skype pls

mady2070
Novel Tourist
Message 26 of 141 (8,361 Views)

how do you do this on windows 7?
LauraKenzie98
Novel Adventurer
Message 27 of 141 (8,317 Views)

Right clicking on Facebook contacts does not offer the remove option. It is only offered for direct facebook contacts when i log in. why is that so and what is the solution to remove specific facebook contacts?

kppaulson
Novel Tourist
Message 28 of 141 (8,109 Views)

I've removed skype from my facebook apps, i've removed the facebook connection on skype and still have my contacts on my skype.. Please do something about this or I will have to elsewhere for my Voip-calls. I've macbook pro 15" from 2010 with Mac OS X 10.7.4..

oliwerbrewitz
Novel Tourist
Message 29 of 141 (8,088 Views)

[ Edited ]

I disconnected the Skype app in my Facebook.  That worked fine until Skype did an upgrade and low and behold my facebook contacts appeared again even though I went into facebook and deleted the skype app.  I also went to skype home and then to the little gearbox option and turned off facebook.  I still have facebook contacts.  The best I could do was go into contacts, go to contact lists and click on Skype.  The facebook contacts disappear.  I am sure they are still there but at least they don't show on my list.

nazrat60
Novel Adventurer
Message 30 of 141 (8,024 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling